What are you getting for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's not like I think I'm too old, but my parents are like oh we're not going to spend too much money on you this year now that you're older. I'm like **** there goes my 8800gt lol

I want a HDTV LCD to use as my computer monitor I'm gonna get money from my parents and my family and put it together and get one hopefully.

If anyone knows some good deals let me know : )

Woot just found out that i actually get christmas eve and christmas day off. Up until now i was planning to have to work christmas eve :)

Ya i'm at work right now. I figure i'll go home, have a couple drinks with dinner, pass out around 7 so i can get up at THREE AM to drive to the airport and begin the fun at the airport. First flight out at least, and its not supposed to snow anymore so hopefully i'll get out on time.

I might get any of these:

a) Nintendo DS Lite + 20 games
b) Nintendo Wii + 10 Games
c) PS3 80GB + 5 Games
d) Xbox 360 Elite & 26" LCD so i can do system link with my other 360
e) A Crossbow
f) Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G SPEC BB Gun Sniper Rifle
g) 200Mw Green Laser
h) Another set of Z5500 and nick the sub and put it on top of my existing Z5500 Sub
i) Hi Fi System
j) Another monitor and go Dual Screen
k) 8800Ultra
l) Some Skiing Boots and Ski's

I have my options open... im bad at making decisions

thats "all" you're getting? A 1200 dollar mountain bike AND a motorcycle? My god, must be nice. I think the most i've ever had spent on me for christmas was -maybe- 200 bucks. My parents are cheapos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom