What are you drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call 80 grams of sugar an energy drink. Most American's don't burn off the sugar, and it turns into fat.

beedubaya said:
Next weekend my parents go out of town and I might get the first chance in my lifetime to experience real life (getting drunk). I'm not going to pass it up.

I know what you mean. My parent's won't let me get drunk or even drink wine. :(

Powerslave said:
It's not fancy, it's just a [snipped] energy drink

$3.50 AMERICAN for a 400mL can is a lot... :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

And I seriously think it's pure luck that you haven't been banned. That, or the mod's like you enough to pass it off.

The following is of my opinion, and is in no way based on facts, and is [probably] not reflected on by other TF members:
Talldude, getting drunk is one of those secretive things you keep from your parents. Might sound like a troublemaker thing, but it's not that bad if you keep it at moderation and are responsible about it. The amount you drink is dependant on the next time you're going home. If you're only out for a few hours, drink enough to get a buzz, but stop there. If you're gone for the night, you can pretty much get wasted and not get caught the next day(if you can handle hangovers). If you have friends, get a little gettogether and experiment with it. Just know when to stop. I've had REALLY bad nights where I get to the point where you're so drunk, you don't know that you're still drinking, which makes it a whole lot worse.

0007114205320_LG.jpg

WorldIndustries said:
$3.50 AMERICAN for a 400mL can is a lot... :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

And I seriously think it's pure luck that you haven't been banned. That, or the mod's like you enough to pass it off.

out of those 2 options i'd have to lean towards pure luck :p (no hate towards powerslave)

i hate diet anything, absolutly horrendous stuff.

I was drinking some margarita at a party i was at. That is amazing stuff.

Currently i have a bottle of good old water.
Dasani.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom