What are you doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Threepwood said:
I went on this camping trip with some friends and some liquor. I didnt really drink much since having a hangover on a camping trip sucks serious ***.

It was hilarious watching my friend on shrooms (I dont do drugs, he does) he kept saying the stupidest ****. Then he pretended for a while that he was link from zelda. He tried to eat a mirror cause he wanted to see what it tasted like. He kept falling down the inclined camp site because apparently "The ****ing ground won't **** off and stop moving".

It was really funny, that guys like some sort of awesome cartoon character. He also did a "bear drill" on someone where he ran at their tent at 3 in the morning and started punching it.
Oh man, that brings back memories. such fond lovely memories. ahah

Well my 4th of July is over. My friend and i went to a bar and starting drinking when the game started. 120 minutes, 4 litres of Hessenweißer beer, and 2 large plates of french fries later we went downtown and watched the italians party in the streets.

What a fun night, im so tipsy right now, good times. :cool:

Mr_Threepwood said:
I went on this camping trip with some friends and some liquor. I didnt really drink much since having a hangover on a camping trip sucks serious ***.

It was hilarious watching my friend on shrooms (I dont do drugs, he does) he kept saying the stupidest ****. Then he pretended for a while that he was link from zelda. He tried to eat a mirror cause he wanted to see what it tasted like. He kept falling down the inclined camp site because apparently "The ****ing ground won't **** off and stop moving".

It was really funny, that guys like some sort of awesome cartoon character. He also did a "bear drill" on someone where he ran at their tent at 3 in the morning and started punching it.
How much did he eat?

Working Saturday.
Saturday Night I might catch a session of Pirate Of The Caribean 2/
Sunday, I got folks coming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom