What IS wrong with the youth of today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
It's not just the higher violence we are exposed too. It the fact that we can not do any thing more to control it.

Good point man. Yea, we just set the standard higher, lol. There are all the parents complaining about their children watching too much violence, how their attitudes change and all. But what can they do to such a big uhh wat can u call it? movement i guess lol. Question is, what will the next generation become, think of the technology that will be accessible to them considering everything doubles about every 2 years or so. This is a very wide subject :D lots of stuff to argue/discuss about.

i believe that all kids should be punished for what they did wrong. it makes them a better person and it dosent make you look stupid as a prent. Its one thing to punish your child in your own home and nobody knows about it but its out of hand if your gonna take your belt off in a DRs office so to say and just whip them for being mean to the other kids ya know? You need dicipline in your life so that way they you dont think you can get away w/ anything, thats what turns kids on to drugs, stealing ECT. you get the point. but if a pre-k student can get their hands on a damn gun then thast just rediculous for the parent cause they shouldnt even have a kid cause they have no responsibility. The laws made if real hard for me to raiz my kid (when i have one some day) and make them a good person and child cause i cant dicipline them the way they need to be. a good beatin makes you stronger and it makes you in control of the situation as a parent. if you cant show them whos boss by a whippin then they will think they are boss and never listne to you. Also when your a kid you need to get bullied or beat up to make you stronger in shool and life and so you can take on anythign that comes at you. it really worked for me and now ppl dont F**k w/ me:D Dicipline is good, panty waist GOV assholes in office is bad. its your kid, you should be able to rais them any damn way you see fit (all in a good way of course) get the panzies out of office and get somebody old skool in there!

well u know something funny, our new generation is kinda going both directions. There is the violence aspect of it, but htere is also this:

Laws are being passes so teachers in pub schools CANT use red as its intimidating.
Pub schools are starting to put stickers on science books reading "this is only a theory"
Schools are considering putting the body/mass index on the report cards lol
and many more things...

Ok im confused... you guys are saying beating your kids isnt bad.... BUT what kind of beating are you talking about? tieing them up and conctantly punching them in the face?? or just a few smacks here and there to keep them in line... me personally am never going to hit my kid.... that teaches him its ok to hit.. therefore he'll do it too

Static_11 said:
Ok im confused... you guys are saying beating your kids isnt bad.... BUT what kind of beating are you talking about?
A good few solid open palmed smack on the arse!!!! Keeps kids in line any time.

Unfortunatly the law states that I can only give them one light tap instead. Any thing more is considered "CHILD ABUSE". (Yeah Right)
As for smacking the kid elsewhere, NO. I call that Child Abuse.
As for any thing else besides an open hand smack (eg. Punching, Kicking, Hitting there head against a wall), I find that is wrong to.

Yelling at kids just does not do any thing......

U-Toast said:
Laws are being passes so teachers in pub schools CANT use red as its intimidating.
Yeah...... so the watch the teachers use GREEN instead to mark the papers right or wrong. And if a few generation time, green is not going to be allowed as it's intimidating.

Surely I can not be the only person that has noticed how bad the world has changed in the 10 - 15 years because of these new rules and regs.

DJ-CHRIS said:
A charge of making a firearm accessible to a child is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $500.

And being drunk in public is jailtime... What is wrong with today's law's

couldn't have saiid it better :)

well were passing so many laws, they cant think of any more intelligent ones...
http://www.ahajokes.com/laws043.html
Texas ones are nice, lol. no more than 3 sips of beers while standing..

EDIT:

LMAO ROFL --> A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

U-Toast said:
LMAO ROFL --> A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
That reminds me of this court case where you had some rapest put on a condom because the victim requested it. And the whole court debate was "WAS IT RAPE?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom