What would your last dinner be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teriyaki chicken with tempura and some stirfried shrimp/noodles, followed by a deep fried panzerotti. Served with sake

I'd rather not eat if I was about to be put to death, I'd rather want some lovin' from a hot dutch girl, though it would only happen in The Netherlands since they let their prisoners "meet" with hookers every once in a while... but theres no death penalty there, lol.

Chicken...because if everything else tastes like it...then I misewell have the real thing.

Probably the greasy buffet, but with a huge variety of food, such as fried crab, salmon, steak, some stuff with sugar. A multicultural buffet. I'd specially request the chair and blow my *** up (like homer plans to do in that episode of The Simpsons). Or something that reacts with whatever is in the lethat injection. Scratch that. I'd drink a glass of nitrous oxide and jump up and down.

Drizo said:
I'd rather not eat if I was about to be put to death, I'd rather want some lovin' from a hot dutch girl, though it would only happen in The Netherlands since they let their prisoners "meet" with hookers every once in a while... but theres no death penalty there, lol.

if i had to go to prison anywhere, that'd be the place.

and i agree, id rather get some lovin then get a last meal.

due to my italian heritage... PASTA. Tons of rotelle swimming in a pool of spicy italian sausage, red and green peppers, and loads of sauce. Garlic bread at ready. A gallon of whole milk.

Then, for the hillbilly I got from my dad, for desert, boiling hot strawberry rhubarb pie with rock hard french vanilla ice cream.

OMG... i'm real hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom