what would you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend actually went and got him a new jeep today (not new but new to him lol). It's a 1979 CJ5 and i gotta say its NICE, he only gave 4200 for it and it has a fresh paint job and the only thing wrong with it is it needs a common tune up and valve job

I dunno about you guys, but not only do i like American muscle (big loud engine with lots of horses) but i just love the whine of a turbo on a V6 engine (high reving and acceleration)...supra ftw!!!

I couldint just have one car......with 100k id have to get at least two or three. My american beast, japaneese ricer and a german daily driver (passat or Audi A5 ftw).

Ihe best sounding car that I have been in was an old Ford Ranchero with a 351 Cleveland my dad used to have.

I loved it, if gas was still like 1.30 like it was back then i would get one exactly like it.

You guys wanna here something kinda sad/funny? My dad used to have a Festiva that got GREAT gas mileage back when gas was cheap, and he used to make me siphon gas from other cars lol.

I mentioned I had 'em.... here they are.... ZR-1 from 2008 Chicago Auto Show...

CorvetteZR-1Front.jpg

CorvetteZR-1Side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom