What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it happened at school and me and everybody at gym feel that he should've got more than 3 detentions cause he won't learn now if it was expelled or inschool that would be better.

Everybody in my gym class hates the dumbass and where all going to gang up on him tomorrow throwing stones and just kicking his ***.

As long as I don't get into any trouble I am fine.

I think i could get him into more trouble than 3 detentions cause my gym teacher said he didn't try and hit me but everybody in my gym class said he did it on purpose.

If i told my Gym teacher he did it on purpose do you think he'll get into more trouble if my teacher believes me?

I would pay his house a late night visit, with a pop can full of gasoline and a paper towel stuffed in the drink opening.

(just kidding)

(about just kidding)

you need 11 things

1: a midget, 2: a shotgun (10 or 12 gauge will do) 3: 2 ski masks (one for you, one for the midget) 4: gas (even though it's pricey) 5: beer bottles 6: pieces of cloth 7: a Ford F-350 or maybe a monster truck 8: some hot dogs 9: a george forman grill, and 10: a pony or minutaure horse 11: a sharp rock/knife

First: fill up the beer bottles with gas and put the cloths in the top, making movlo's (cant spell).

Second: Make sure your shotgun is loaded and have extra ammo on the passenger seat of the F-350

Third: Get in the F-350 and make sure the midget is in the back on the pony and/or minutare horse

Fourth: pull up in front of his house and wait 10 min, just to scare him, you can take the 10 min to chug around 15 beers and do some shots with the midget so your drunk.

Fifth: give his house a lawn job, just get on his grass and floor it the F-350 will do the rest.

Sixth: when he comes out of his house and says "WTF you *****" (make sure you and the midget have the ski mask on at this time) and put a slug from the shottie in his leg.

Seventh: throw a couple movolo's on his house, the midget can ride the pony in his house and have the pony take a crap on his bed/couch/anywhere, and pour some gas around him and light it so he's in a ring of fire and cant escape.

Eighth: take any valuable things from his house you would like and load them in the F-350.

Ninth: While he is screaming as his life fall's apart around him, make some hot dogs on your george formen grill which will conviently plug into your F-350 if you have the adapter.

Tenth: laugh at him, throw a the rock/knife in the back of his head and say whatever he said when he threw the rock at you, but in a sarcastic tone.

Eleventh: Drive off with the midget and throw a party to celebrate what you accomplished.

I might be kidding, or am I.

Do i have a sick mind, answer yes or no.

(if this is too much detail to post, a mod can delete it if they think it's too much)

That costs way to much money and effort to pull off. You just make a threat towards him and laugh at him while he watches his back all day for no reason. Fear is the best revenge >:)

Norcent said:
Yeah it happened at school and me and everybody at gym feel that he should've got more than 3 detentions cause he won't learn now if it was expelled or inschool that would be better.

Everybody in my gym class hates the dumbass and where all going to gang up on him tomorrow throwing stones and just kicking his ***.
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Rights.
You do that, I think you are going to see him on at least one of those detensions.

Norcent said:
As long as I don't get into any trouble I am fine.

I think i could get him into more trouble than 3 detentions cause my gym teacher said he didn't try and hit me but everybody in my gym class said he did it on purpose.

If i told my Gym teacher he did it on purpose do you think he'll get into more trouble if my teacher believes me?
Detension.... It's no dought a regulare routine for him.
Suspentions does do any thing. If the kid is a trouble maker, then in his short-sighted-ness, it's just going to be a
Expelling the guy... Sadly you really need to built up a lot of paper work aganst the kid before they will move to relocate him. At the end of the day you are still $20 out of pocket with a blood stained shirt.

I would be making demands saying that you want you want your shirt cleaned or replaced (or at least paid for to get cleaned or replaced) and your $20.

So does not do any thing about it. Tell them to that you will call the police. And that you will be calling up your local newspaper complaining that you school is only giving a simple hand slap on a serious offence. School hate it when their name is mensioned in a bad light in the local newspaper.

Just do what harper says. You'll get your money, and hopefully the kid will get the punishement that he deserves. You'll get your money back, and if all of that fails you can make your school, and that other look like a bunch of fools, by telling both police and the press about how your school handles situations such as these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom