What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Ok so I was at gym class yesterday and a dumbass threw a stone and it hit me right in the back of the head and it was bleeding for 2 hours.
My shirt was all bloody.

I went to the nurse right away of course and went straight to the doctor and got a tetnis shot and 2 stitches.

I had to pay $20.00 for the stitches and the dumbass only got 3 days of detention.

I did nothing to him to make him mad which is what i don't get.

What would you do?

Kill his dog and then put the dog's head on a wooden stake in his grandmother's front yard.
(no not really!)

I would press charges and take him to court.

If it were me I'd probably beat the crap out of him...but that's not what YOU should do. You should sue him like mac_mogul said...

Violence doesnt solve anything, only makes you feel better.

Anyways I would try to press charges. That's if he didnt automaticly get beaten up as soon as people heard of it.

SUE him, and if u cant get anything from him, BEAT THE SH1T OUT OF HIM!

here is a good scenario

You walk up to him, hes looking at u, u turn around with ur back to him, then you give him a back handed slap showing ALOT of disrespect, then when he says "WTF?!?!?" you punch his nose, then when he is in shock you give him a few to the stomach and chest, then when he is still in shock, kick the side of his knee making him fall down, then when he is down, spit on him, and walk away.

He is half dead, and you come out most satisfied you have ever been in ur whole life.

Norcent said:
Ok so I was at gym class yesterday and a dumbass threw a stone and it hit me right in the back of the head and it was bleeding for 2 hours.
My shirt was all bloody.

I went to the nurse right away of course and went straight to the doctor and got a tetnis shot and 2 stitches.

I had to pay $20.00 for the stitches and the dumbass only got 3 days of detention.

I did nothing to him to make him mad which is what i don't get.

What would you do?

Sound like this happened at school, right?

If this is the case, tell your principal that if you demand compensation for the $20 that his cost you and replacement of the shirt which is now blood soaked.
Otherwise you WILL take the matter to the police and lay down assualt charges. (which it is)
School do not like it when you involve the police in matters. However they are powerless to stop you from doing so.

I actually did involve the police in to a school matter as some one punched me in the face 13 times while I was one the school bus.
I did not make me populare with the school staff, however it's the law. And schools are not some pocket universe that are excempted from the law. Although they like to think they are some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom