what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just went for my license here in PA where everybody says parallel parking is the hardest. I thought that part was the easiest, but then when I started driving on the road the guy failed me cause I "didn't come to a complete stop". My parents know how good of a driver I am and I know I did come to a complete stop, just not that guys definition of a complete stop. I came to a complete stop and then kept driving. Anyway Next time I will have to wait 5 seconds just cause some people are just ****ed at life. Anyway after that I was that ****ed that I drove 10-15 MPH Over the speed limit and if I would've got pulled over I would've got that guy who failed me to somehow pay that fine.

When taking a driving test, always overexagerate everything. Stop, count to 5, go. Go the speed limit, signal, etc etc.

It's just driving anyways, no big deal.

They fail you because of something as silly as that though?

Yeah, I hate driving on my permit and I thought I had my license after I passed parallel parking cause after parallel parking its a piece of cake. I always go the speed limit unless I am ****ed. If I was taking my license I would never go over the speed limit though. I just hope that I pass on Saturday!!! Wish me luck. If I was 16 I would have to wait atleast 2 weeks to take the test again.

Parallel parking is the hardest part....I did it no problem my first try...and then I did the road test with no problem....hence I've had my license for quite a while now. When you come to a stop, you're suppose to look both ways a few times, and just take your sweet time....use a blinker as often as you can...go 5mph under the speed limit...don't talk to the instructor (in most cases)...and you'll pass no problem.

My one brother on the other hand, he passed the parallel parking...but failed the road test when he went the wrong way down a one way....hah.

Rofl, dude, it doesn't matter what you think or what your parents think is a complete stop. It matters what the statey judging you thinks is a complete stop.

I did look both ways a few times and I put on my turn signal so I don't know what that person considers a complete stop. I just hope I get a better instructor who is nicer on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom