what would you do?

Is a license-plate based website to report good/bad driving a good idea?

• Indeed - yes - let thy jerks be known!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way - it'd be pointless...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I don't even want to know. I don't care who it is...whether it be the person in the world I hate the most or if it was my best friend....eitherway I would beat the crap out of 'em. :)

"www.GaySpace.com

**** Him up. .... Beat him with a hammer!! ....I swear to God I would do that. :mad: :cool:

Reach over my shoulder, grab his head, flip him over my shoulder, stomp and kick the crap out of him.

Afterwards, if it turned out to be a friend, I'd apologize and help him find his teeth.

Mine would be a little different than yours, Trotter. Since his arms would probably be around me, then I'd strike the back of his hand, and do a shoulder throw while maintaining control of his wrist and arm. As he hit on his back, his shoulder would be dislocated from the throw with a possible broken wrist. Then a slight bend around my knee and the elbow is now dislocated or broke. Anything after that, like the knee to his kidney, or stomps, are optional.

Thanks to Dr. Powell and Sanuces Ryu JuJitsu!

Edit: Now if I was at work or school, then he would probably just end up with the air knocked out of him. Can't get to drastic there, huh!

Dave :D

"Martio-Watts.."

DMo224 said:
Mine would be a little different than yours, Trotter. Since his arms would probably be around me, then I'd strike the back of his hand, and do a shoulder throw while maintaining control of his wrist and arm. As he hit on his back, his shoulder would be dislocated from the throw with a possible broken wrist. Then a slight bend around my knee and the elbow is now dislocated or broke. Anything after that, like the knee to his kidney, or stomps, are optional.

Thanks to Dr. Powell and Sanuces Ryu JuJitsu!

Dave :D
Sounds like Judo/Aikido. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom