What would u wish if..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

eTech|Stacy

Baseband Member
What would u wish if a GOD came live in front of you and granted 3 wishes?

We all have some wishes and desires that we try to achieve in our lifetime. Some are easily achieved but some take lots of efforts and time.

Most people would ask for usual things, huge heaps of money, brains, beauty or a perfect gorgeous life partner.
Reveal your wacky or strange or any unusual wishes which could only become true if GOD came in front of you.

I would wish for......

A 48-pack of bawls
A toaster oven
And then last but not least...

I would wish for another 3 wishes.

hmmmmm............... 1 billion dollars.

hmmmmm................ Someone to fix up a Datsun 260z for me.

hmmmmm................ 1 billion billion dollars.

1. A forum where the members read and abided by the rules and always got along.
  2. A new body that looked similar to Ah-nold at 30, and had attributes like the eyes of an eagle, nightvision of an owl, speed of a cheetah, proportional strength of an ant, smell of a blood hound (not smell like it), weatherproof like a moose, hearing like a turkey, agility like a deer, can climb like a kinkajou, tenacity like a tiger, the brilliance like Einstein, etc.
  3. 3 more wishes with a low wish warning at 1 last wish.
    [/list=1]
    Then I'd add money on the next set of wishes, maybe some world peace (you did say it was God that was granting the wishes), maybe immortality, and the ability to keep apokalipse from abusing his powers, other stuff like being the most powerful just in case someone else gets some wishes too, and some more wishes at the last wish.

I'm glad there weren't any stipulations on not wishing for wishes!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom