What a waste of life this guy is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
homerj14 said:
14? hah more like ive had this since i was 14 im 19 buddy, 2nd of all who knows if you were a women and had your clitoris cut, wouldnt you be such in shocked state of mind that you couldnt even think about havin a kids, and General who do you think you are dude? your always act like your a tough guy and a smart a$$?

14, 19, it's all the same to me dude. And how can I "act" anything at all, this is an internet forum. But I guess if you want to call me a smartass, I can make the smartass comment "Well, it's better than being a dumbass."

Chill out, dude.

it doesn't take away from the pleasure aspect of it either...I think.
Are you freakin kidding dude?

I would say you don't know your fair share making a comment like that.

These things occur because the places it happens in are still under the whole male dominate ideal. Women basically are objects for making their kids and that's about it. They specifically remove it so that they cannot have pleasure during sex.

No doubt they still feel something, but a massive portion of the nerves are cut off. Naturally there's still feeling inside, buuuuuut like someone else said. With her genitals completely mutilated, in most of those countries the women go through depression and wind up killing themselves or something along those lines.

So basically.....no, sex wouldn't be pleasurable.

In any case it is a horrendous practice; it seems involuntary and subjacative which violates the rights of an individual in the country I live(aside from the deprivation, and the the trauma aspect).

I was not formerly aware that this ocured before reading the post, I certainly don't like that this kind of thing occurs.

Nubius said:
Are you freakin kidding dude?

I would say you don't know your fair share making a comment like that.

These things occur because the places it happens in are still under the whole male dominate ideal. Women basically are objects for making their kids and that's about it. They specifically remove it so that they cannot have pleasure during sex.

No doubt they still feel something, but a massive portion of the nerves are cut off. Naturally there's still feeling inside, buuuuuut like someone else said. With her genitals completely mutilated, in most of those countries the women go through depression and wind up killing themselves or something along those lines.

So basically.....no, sex wouldn't be pleasurable.

Yea, you're right for the most part, but it doesn't take all the pleasure away. He would've had to also remove the labia minora....or he could've just severed the pubic nerve.

Either way, it's a shame, and I feel bad for the girl. The guy is a creep...that's putting it nicely...too nicely. -_-

but it doesn't take all the pleasure away
true, which is why I said
No doubt they still feel something, but a massive portion of the nerves are cut off.

buuuuuuuut yeah, it really doesn't matter because we can agree that yeah......that crap sucks

Vote for DELETION!

Man, in my opinion, all that dirty crud should give you the chair!
I wish i had like 30 mins alone with that SOB in a room with a bat.

I saw that in my local paper, I was totally sickened by it--which is hard to do to me. But apparently that kind of thing is not so uncommon in tribal Africa. It's like he just assumed he was bringing over some good ol' misogynistic values. He must be a fan of rap music.

FireFox said:
Yea, you're right for the most part, but it doesn't take all the pleasure away. He would've had to also remove the labia minora....or he could've just severed the pubic nerve.

Either way, it's a shame, and I feel bad for the girl. The guy is a creep...that's putting it nicely...too nicely. -_-

Ummm, are we really arguing the sex thing? ****, no doubt, we ARE men. But the girl was like, what, two? Forget sex, her body was mutitlated, that should be the point. Thank you very much.

yeah.......I gotta say......although I don't agree with it one bit, you guys do gotta realize he's coming from a culture that not only thinks it's ok, but encourages it.

If you had been told the same thing from birth, you'd think nothing of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom