What type of car do you own? PHOTOS!

Seat Ibiza 1.6tdi Fr

Engine is decent, gets about 110hp and 250nm torque from 1500rpm. Not much but being a small modern light car its pretty nippy. Outright 0-60 time is around 10secs, but being a diesel its in gear acceleration is better than gas engines of similar or slightly larger size and power. It pulls strongly from 15 to almost 70mph in 3rd and happily cruises along at just above idle around 1100rpm, so you can be very eco too (70mpg).

The Fr trim is also the sport version. Lower and stiffer suspension, and fat tires for the size of car (225s). I can take corners at stupid speed and the car stays flat :D

Friend has one of these his glowplugs just went on his at 35,000. Decent motor but the economy is amazing I must say, I noticed them being quite noisy on tickover tbh. Did you go for the curtain airbags aswell etc

Friend has one of these his glowplugs just went on his at 35,000. Decent motor but the economy is amazing I must say, I noticed them being quite noisy on tickover tbh. Did you go for the curtain airbags aswell etc

yeah its quite a noisy engine for its size. ill have got a new car long before i reach 35k miles :p

Lookng at a bmw m135i next.

Well I didn't intend on fixing my bumper, but I found a prepainted GT bumper for 75 bucks on CL. Gonna check it out and see if the red actually matches or if they are calling it the wrong color.

'12 Chrysler 200 Limited, V6 @ 283hp and 6 speed trans. There's part of my '06 Trailblazer in the background, I don't have any recent pics of the Trailblazer but I can get one tomorrow in the daylight
IMG_2139.jpg

I don't know what they are but we have white ones all over the place here and they are the worst smelling trees I have ever smelled.

Back
Top Bottom