What Time Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed to be a representative like yourself, so yeaaah there is nothing to practice there son. Leave peoples comments to themselves instead of this "I think I speak for...' BS

I call it how I see it, and no you are not the most cocky person I'll ever meet, dale has taken that title and although you are annoying, you aren't anywhere near what he was....gives me shivers.....

First, stop the flames. It will serve no purpose other than getting you to post at another forum.

Secondly, if you had a question about the time the forum software show, please just ask. With the way it first read, I also thought this to be another useless thread. However, since members have previously asked about the time the forum shows, I guessed that might be the way this was headed. I suggest you don't make us guess the direction since it could get a thread closed.

If you do a search about the forum times, I think you'll find a thread that says it's messed up!

Dave :D

"Quan Chizzle..."

Nubius said:
I never claimed to be a representative like yourself, so yeaaah there is nothing to practice there son. Leave peoples comments to themselves instead of this "I think I speak for...' BS

I call it how I see it, and no you are not the most cocky person I'll ever meet, dale has taken that title and although you are annoying, you aren't anywhere near what he was....gives me shivers.....
You call this a flamewar? This is some of the most conservative crap I've ever heard! :p .... I just had a wierd idea: How about we make an entire forum for Flamewars? Yeah! That way, we wouldn't have to waste anyone's important bandwith! (Accept probably mine.) ;)

PS: that guy's question was already answered already so let's just leave it at that. Geez... It's amazing how quick you guys are to hijacking posts. :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom