What a terrible day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a bad day about a month ago, i was hooking up my 226bw and i was useing my old monitor as a second monitor. i was hooking the dvi cable to the 226bw behind my desk (which is close to the wall so im reaching and i kinda loose my balance and my arm hits my second monitor and it falls over onto the desk. well i pick it up and theres a big gouge on it because i had a removable screw driver head standing straight up on the desk. i was ****ed about that, then once i was done i was leaving the house to get mail and it was really windy but i didn't realize it. i pushed out the screen door and it came back very fast and hit me in the head, so im practicaly bleeding walking to the mail box and i have a letter from maximum pc about my renewed subscription and there was a problem with the ordering, it took me a couple of hours to get it sorted out for i didn't waste $60.00 on the subscription. then again that day i was taking out the trash and sliped on the ice and my back hurt for a couple of days, that was one of my worst days. it definetly wasn't as bad as KMAN's day though.

I have days like that sometimes. Oh and also if you need to kill someone I can compile a very nice list of some of my CO-Workers for ya. :laughing:LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom