What a terrible day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
Ever had one of those days where something goes wrong, and it turns into a domino-effect and everything that can go wrong, does go wrong?

Yeah, I had a day like that....at my pc....

My keyboard tray on my computer desk is broken. The right side roller thing broke, so it kinda just sits there. If I move the arm of my chair out from under it, it falls off.

Well, I moved my chair too far towards the center and put my arm on the tray. It fell off, and my mouse, mousepad, and keyboard fell on the floor. Now in my attempts to put the keyboard tray back on, I somehow hit the cord that goes to my speakers (which hangs off the front of my desk, cause I'm lazy) and that hit my drink, which spilled all over my keyboard tray, my lap, and my floor.

So, I wipe all that up, get everything all situated. I go to push in my keyboard tray, to wipe the mess up on the floor, and I hear that "da-ding" sound when you unplug USB devices. I'm like what was that? I pull out my keyboard tray, and low and behold, my G5 cord was stuck in the roller....now severed.

I'm pretty much ready to kill someone at this point. I swear loudly, chuck some useless items on my desk across my room, and then sit and contemplate my situation.

After all is said and done, my mouse works again (fixed all the wires) and I have a dead USB port on my motherboard (I think).

/rant

Dam man that sucks! i had a 2liter of cocacola on my desk once and i had the side case off my Pc on the floor with the tower on the floor and i knocked the 2liter over and it landed in my pc leaking all of the soda... ON MY GPU!! i had a XFX GeForce 8800GTS and it died..... INFRONT OF MY EYES lol. i cried.......

Ever had one of those days where something goes wrong, and it turns into a domino-effect and everything that can go wrong, does go wrong?

Yeah, I had a day like that....at my pc....

My keyboard tray on my computer desk is broken. The right side roller thing broke, so it kinda just sits there. If I move the arm of my chair out from under it, it falls off.

Well, I moved my chair too far towards the center and put my arm on the tray. It fell off, and my mouse, mousepad, and keyboard fell on the floor. Now in my attempts to put the keyboard tray back on, I somehow hit the cord that goes to my speakers (which hangs off the front of my desk, cause I'm lazy) and that hit my drink, which spilled all over my keyboard tray, my lap, and my floor.

So, I wipe all that up, get everything all situated. I go to push in my keyboard tray, to wipe the mess up on the floor, and I hear that "da-ding" sound when you unplug USB devices. I'm like what was that? I pull out my keyboard tray, and low and behold, my G5 cord was stuck in the roller....now severed.

I'm pretty much ready to kill someone at this point. I swear loudly, chuck some useless items on my desk across my room, and then sit and contemplate my situation.

After all is said and done, my mouse works again (fixed all the wires) and I have a dead USB port on my motherboard (I think).

/rant

I think we have a trend here, everyone post your bad day stories!.

Could be worse, you could have been raped by a clown :p

Sorry, i just had to say it. Credit to whoever said in kman's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom