What tech did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ buying a 9850 when the 940 is about to launch in a week.

LOL @ me not giving 2 ***** about it..

Im not the type of person to worry about the best tech out at the time, for the simple fact, that I have better things to spend my money on. Plus I refuse to pay 250 for a new CPU when I payed that much for my whole rig..

And no im not getting uppity.. just annoyed as this is like the 20th person to say the same thing ..

Im not the type of person to worry about the best tech out at the time, for the simple fact, that I have better things to spend my money on. Plus I refuse to pay 250 for a new CPU when I payed that much for my whole rig..

k THanks..

No need to get uppity.

The 920 will probably be around $200, $220 or something and is only a little bit slower than the 940 (although a lot of OC potential would be lost).

And no im not getting uppity.. just annoyed as this is like the 20th person to say the same thing ..

Considering its a new cpu...which performs way better and overclocks better i would say its really worth it.

The old phenoms were a major letdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom