What system will you get next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I were to buy a console, it would be the Wii. Somehow I can't justify spending craploads of money for games that are only graphically advanced over the last-gens. The Wii is the only one that is more than graphically advanced.

However, I'm almost done saving for a new LCD for the computer, and I think I'd sooner get an X2 to upgrade this before a console:D

Vtech V.Flash Learning System... It's uber leet... I bet it will out sell the PS3 this holiday season... woot!!!

LoL - I saw a few people in line at walmart today buying them...

Upgrading my PC is mostly going to be the next thing on my agenda. I will see if I can sell off my currently rig(s) some time around january and use the money there to get a new system.

After that, I might get a Wii

If anything, I will get a wii.

Me wants twilight princess.

But for now, I need to get BF2. I am a little slow on the uptake, and I just found out that it is the best game for tactics... what took me so long!

I like the games the wii has, but then it sucks to move around and be physical (defeats the purpose of video games!!!), and there have been lots of used xbox 360s poppin up around my area. who knows

I have both xbox 360 and wii for good reasons.the 360 was a must becuase i was a xbox live junkie and had alot of old friends that upgraded too and the games just own.The wii was for the kid and I enjoy playing that becuase reminds me of collage playing NES and super nintendo.hours and hours of KILLER INSTINCT we even had a 10 guy tourney and i came in second:(
And cant forget Street fighter another favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom