What system will you get next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah pokemon, i finised red,blue,green,yellow,silver, and gold atleast more than 2 times each. I use to l love those games back in the day. I remeber in lik 6th grade i failed 4 classes because i use to play the game all day and night.

I got sick of it well all the new creatures came out and the fact that they ccould never end it.
I was into yu-gi-oh too, since it was actually fun playing the card game.
I got sick of that too beacasuse of all the new stuff.
I just hate that, all the new stuff is just weak.

Its a day of the past though and i dont regret a single moment of being apart of it.
Makes me miss the young innocent days when nothing was important.

Me hmm i have every pokemon game beaten,The latest pokemon game out took me 5 days to beat and the whole april to may of my life is a blur thx to pokemon

Me hmm i have every pokemon game beaten,The latest pokemon game out took me 5 days to beat and the whole april to may of my life is a blur thx to pokemon

thats what always happened to me after finishing the game.
You spend so much time, then you realise that you have no idea what going on in the real world.

^^^ lol, you guys... that poll is from a different thread... Admin is still working on the polling issues......

Anyways, I technically have a Wii, only until my brother steals it back and brings it to school with him. Then, I am going to have to be forced to buy myself one, since at this time, that is my ONLY internet access from home, since my lady flips out when I touch her laptop.... sheesh.. lol.

I am a HUGE PS2 fanboy, but PS3 lost my interest with that hefty pricetag. Thats like 25% of my mortgage payment right there, and I am broke at it is. :beard:

Me <3 Wii

My sapphire line-up back in the day

Lvl 67 Flygon
Lvl 71 Blaziken
Lvl 80 Kyogre
Lvl 58 Latios
Lvl 76 Salemence

WAFFLEPWN!!

^^^ lol, you guys... that poll is from a different thread... Admin is still working on the polling issues......

^ durrrrrr.......

Anyway, the next thing on my list is a whole new computer. Everything, even a new monitor. :D

I will have a Wii in the next couple weeks to, but my sister is buying it so I don't have to pay a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom