What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a very good friend of mine is a marine sniper. just got shipped to the sandbox in october. osama bin hidin.
he told me a lot about the training, some very interesting stuff. windage and bullet drop take pretty complex calculations, but for them it becomes like second nature.
pretty intense stuff. i worry about him on a daily basis. stupid ****in wars and the stupid ****in politicians that send the poor kids over to fight them.

Yup, even on a standard m16 or m4, youve still gotta adjust the windage and elevation to your own line of sight, and it can take all freakin day.....but the tight shot groups at the end make it all worth while.

Yup, even on a standard m16 or m4, youve still gotta adjust the windage and elevation to your own line of sight, and it can take all freakin day.....but the tight shot groups at the end make it all worth while.

im not sayin shooting a paintball gun is anything like shooting a real weapon but u should not dismis the fact that there is skill to being a paintball sniper, like don't be so closed minded.

im not sayin shooting a paintball gun is anything like shooting a real weapon but u should not dismis the fact that there is skill to being a paintball sniper, like don't be so closed minded.

by the way, where were u stationed (if thats the right term) when u were in the military?

sorry, hit stop to add something.

k, im not sayin that i have more experience in shooting weapons then the the guy in the military. and yes i have fired a few different types of rifles, and don't say i have no idea about sniping like somethings u didn't metion in ur littil lecture about sniping is temperture, and at a mile range the spin of the earth comes into play. i may only be 14 but im not some idiot that says hes a military sniper, im saying that in paintball i am a sniper, the effective range of my paintball marker is 300 yards (hint the flatline barrel), and in paintball its not just running and gunning around the field, getting shot and going home, there are real tactics to the game, and in my shots from long range in paintball i have to take in account how long the paintball is going to take get there, wind, obstacles, ball drop, so don't say there is no paintball snipers. if u and me used the same paintball gun at the same range i garenty that i would be able to more accuratly shoot at least 30times as good as u, why because i have more experience in paintball.

I would be amazed if you could hit a semi-truck at 300 yards with a paintball gun.

a very good friend of mine is a marine sniper. just got shipped to the sandbox in october. osama bin hidin.
he told me a lot about the training, some very interesting stuff. windage and bullet drop take pretty complex calculations, but for them it becomes like second nature.
pretty intense stuff. i worry about him on a daily basis. stupid ****in wars and the stupid ****in politicians that send the poor kids over to fight them.

The Gov Didn't force him to become a US Marine sniper

Please don't flame me, but it ticks me off when peopel say stuff like **** gov making this kids die for nothing, they signed up so they should expect it. Although im too chicken $hit to die for THIS country or what the Wars are about.

i understand totally your point, and i didnt mean the gov't in general (see below for when i DO mean the govt), i meant the politicians. their kids AREN'T there.
he signed up in the marines to go to school because his parents couldn't afford to send him, and i dont know too many people that can go to college and work a full time job to pay for it. i (almost...had some help from the folks) could when i was there, but it was a bit cheaper then, too. and he had a real job, so the ****ing gov't wouldn't give him any money. but, if he sat on his *** and ate cheetos all day, they would. i had the same problem. instead he chose to serve, albeit in a dangerous position. which is a volunteer position, so therefore your argument is totally valid.
i'm not flamin on ya, but i have a pretty stout viewpoint on this matter as well...i dont give a **** what he did or the other 5000 kids that died with their ****ing guts in the dirt did, for whatever reason they joined up...it was the politicians that sent them to fight the war, as they always do. that was the point i was making with my earlier comments. its the way it is and the way it has been and the way it will always be until we have some real political reform in this country, instead of just electing younger versions of the same greasy old politicians who always seem to be in power. i live close to san antonio texas, home of brooke army medical center. and you cant even walk outside without seeing loads of 19 or 20 year old KIDS that dont have any arms, or legs, or that are all burned the **** up. it's sad, man. what a waste. so, while i see your point, seeing what i see on a daily basis (and thinking that one of my childhood friends could be the next one i see like that, or dead) is what ticks me off.

by the way, where were u stationed (if thats the right term) when u were in the military?

sorry, hit stop to add something.

Im not close minded, and i still am in the military and will be untill 2013. Im not active duty, so im not stationed anywhere but i have been to fort benning, fort sill, and fort atkinson. Im guard so my unit is here locally.

ohhh, i thought u were previously in the military. iv heard of fort benning, i think my uncle was there, he used to be in the military, he set up video equipment and stuff.

I play hit the bong followed by zombification from a Volcano vape. Ive never really been interested in doing sports ive just been naturally fit. I did alot of skateboarding in my time though..i love football also but beh lazy..this hits for all you athelets. :snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom