What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Paintball sniper" haha enough said. Many other things they gotta do, i wish i could be a sniper myself but its one of the hardest schools in the U.S. Army and you have to shoot Expert (40/40) at BRM just to be considered. I hit 30/40 but 4 targets wouldint go down so it got recorded at 26/40 and my rifle was crappy and kept jamming on me, had a couple double feeds.

lol, have u ever acctually play'd paintball with a high quality marker, until u have shut up,

lol, have u ever acctually play'd paintball with a high quality marker, until u have shut up,

Listen, how old are you? 13... 14? Have you ever fired a high powered rifle? Any sort of semi automatic / bolt action rifle? ...Gas powered paintballs? Your kidding, right? Were talking bullets and paintballs here. In case you've been living in a flippin hole, which apparantly you have, a real SNIPER risks his life and fires BULLETS from over a mile away to take someone else's life. This requires adjusting his scope for bullet drop, wind velocity, advanced ballistics studies, and sacrifices you couldn't even begin to understand at your age. What's the farthest effective range on your paintball gun? 50 feet? What happens if you get shot by a paintball? Your out of the game, right? Go home to mommy, eat a warm fresh dinner, sleep in your air conditioned room until 1 in the afternoon and come back tomorrow. You obviously have no idea how much different a military sniper is from this play time "paintball sniper". Don't talk down on someone like you have more experience than them kid, especially when this guy is in the military and has almost a decade of age on you. It's easy hiding behind your computer a thousand miles away and acting like you know a thing or two, isn't it? I suggest you take my advice and show some respect kid, or you'll learn the hard way some day. I promise you.

a real SNIPER risks his life and fires BULLETS from over a mile away to take someone else's life. This requires adjusting his scope for bullet drop, wind velocity, advanced ballistics studies, .

a very good friend of mine is a marine sniper. just got shipped to the sandbox in october. osama bin hidin.
he told me a lot about the training, some very interesting stuff. windage and bullet drop take pretty complex calculations, but for them it becomes like second nature.
pretty intense stuff. i worry about him on a daily basis. stupid ****in wars and the stupid ****in politicians that send the poor kids over to fight them.

Listen, how old are you? 13... 14? Have you ever fired a high powered rifle? Any sort of semi automatic / bolt action rifle? ...Gas powered paintballs? Your kidding, right? Were talking bullets and paintballs here. In case you've been living in a flippin hole, which apparantly you have, a real SNIPER risks his life and fires BULLETS from over a mile away to take someone else's life. This requires adjusting his scope for bullet drop, wind velocity, advanced ballistics studies, and sacrifices you couldn't even begin to understand at your age. What's the farthest effective range on your paintball gun? 50 feet? What happens if you get shot by a paintball? Your out of the game, right? Go home to mommy, eat a warm fresh dinner, sleep in your air conditioned room until 1 in the afternoon and come back tomorrow. You obviously have no idea how much different a military sniper is from this play time "paintball sniper". Don't talk down on someone like you have more experience than them kid, especially when this guy is in the military and has almost a decade of age on you. It's easy hiding behind your computer a thousand miles away and acting like you know a thing or two, isn't it? I suggest you take my advice and show some respect kid, or you'll learn the hard way some day. I promise you.

k, im not sayin that i have more experience in shooting weapons then the the guy in the military. and yes i have fired a few different types of rifles, and don't say i have no idea about sniping like somethings u didn't metion in ur littil lecture about sniping is temperture, and at a mile range the spin of the earth comes into play. i may only be 14 but im not some idiot that says hes a military sniper, im saying that in paintball i am a sniper, the effective range of my paintball marker is 300 yards (hint the flatline barrel), and in paintball its not just running and gunning around the field, getting shot and going home, there are real tactics to the game, and in my shots from long range in paintball i have to take in account how long the paintball is going to take get there, wind, obstacles, ball drop, so don't say there is no paintball snipers. if u and me used the same paintball gun at the same range i garenty that i would be able to more accuratly shoot at least 30times as good as u, why because i have more experience in paintball.

wallyball...that sounds so familiar and I'm too lazy to live search it :D

Wallyball is volleyball on a racquet ball court. You can bounce the ball off of a wall. Its a awesome game mostly played in cooler areas because its to cold to play volleyball and we are so cool :)

No, but i have fired high powered rifles/weapons that can actually kill someone, for example: the 240b, m249, M16A4 with m208 grenade launcher attachment, m4 carbine, mk19 auto grenade launcher, M2 .50 caliber machine gun, and ive thrown live hand grenades. Havent fired a sniper rifle since i dont snipe cause im an artilleryman, but i have used a scope mounted on an M16.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom