What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play the sniper angle back in college, but that was back when at best, a semi auto could do like 5balls per second, and even those cost a good 700+ so very few people had them. Nowadays, you can get a gun/airtank/tuning for under 500 and easily do 10-15 balls per second.

My first gun, Maverick pump action. I still have it and it is the most accurate gun I have ever shot.
Gun-AI-MxDx.jpg

Paintball, Football (school's team) and Tennis (school team also). Soccer with my friends (maybe I should join the team)

thats why i hate people that try out woodsball but they bring there speed ball guns, i can't count how many times iv been a perfect sniping zone but taken out by someone who fires 40 balls not even know where i am but hiting me anyway.

once i was in this perfect sniping zone on a new field, i took one shot at a group of five guys, i nailed him in the head ,since my guns doesn't make as much sound as most they didn't know exactly where i was but knew the general direction of the shot, well it turned out one of the five had an angel (an angel is a high quality speedball gun that is capable of shooting over 20 balls a second) and he just was shooting all over the place, i tryed to run for cover and he saw me lol, i got hit like 20 times, i can't say i liked that game.

The "spray and pray method". Lol at paintballers who think they can snipe. A real sniper has to factor in wind speed, direction, trigger pull, have 20/20 vision, and be an excellent marksman. Paintball is alright, but i prefer to go to a range and throw some live rounds down range.

Autocross (monthly up until I blew the motor recently)
Drifting (Although not competitively, and very rarely seeing as the cost of upkeep)
Motocross (Riding since 4, competitively 6-16)
Snowboarding in Winter (not competitively)

I use to run ~25 miles a day when I was preparing for BUD/s Then:
2000 Meter Swim per day at 80 laps (40 laps in morning, 40 in evening) on alloted time
Not a sport, but there were push-ups, sit ups, crunches, pull-ups, and some weight lifting done daily
I would also occasionally bike on and off road 25 miles a day when I got the chance.

I too got a job in High School. I did play Football in middle-school, though.

The "spray and pray method". Lol at paintballers who think they can snipe. A real sniper has to factor in wind speed, direction, trigger pull, have 20/20 vision, and be an excellent marksman. Paintball is alright, but i prefer to go to a range and throw some live rounds down range.

I don't know how many of my friends would let me shoot at them down range, I also don't know if the sell MILES gear to the public??? :D Not that it is worth the time of day in the first place.

Before highschool.....
  • Baseball with the village league
  • Soccer with the village league (WAAAAAY long ago)
During highschool...
  • Cross country
  • indoor/outdoor track
  • part time work
Now....
  • WoW <--- World of WORK.... like WoW, but not as fun :(
  • Channel Surfing
  • World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom