What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
extreme majhongg
it's just majhongg, but it has really good graphics. I only play the digital version.

*cricket*

hehe

(I actually do love playing my computer majhongg)

What type of brick was it? Archery has intrested me but in the UK it is illegal to use a bow for hunting so i have never took the opportunity to learn.

it was that stuff that has the two holes in the middle (don't know what its called) i use it for target practise because its all cracked and crumbling so the arrows stick in it, but when i got my new 70Ib composit it went through 3 inches and stayed in lol, it damaged the head of the arrow but it was funny

Although i have my eye on a 150lbs crossbow , do you have to buy special crossbow arrows, that are much, much stronger ?
They are called bolts. Bolts are shorter and usually thicker than regular arrows.

D&D FTW!

I bike when its not 10F outside and snow everywhere. I bowl every week (the only pro sport that involves drinking woo) and snowboard whenever i can pull myself out of bed before noon on a weekend.

Don't forget about Golf.

Avid basketball player was going to play in college than my knee got screwed up and basically ruined my chances. Lost 15" off of my vertical from having to sit around and do nothing for 4 months. It sucks to start from ground up again.

I LOVE golf. during the summer i play 18 holes at least once a week. I average about a 78 or 76.

I wish i could afford to play golf once a week. I just cant justify spending 50-60 bucks for 3 hours of fun. Incidentally thats also why i quit playing paintball.

Golf
Football on occasion
want to start snowboarding
swimming

Not that athletic. More of a scholar. Need to work on that, though...

Golf is the hardest, and awesomest sport. I hate those kids who think it's gay, never tried it, and said football's much harder.

I'm 14, so I'm not THAT amazing. However, around here, I'm considered one of the best.

I shot 99 for my lowest 18 holes.

i don't think its gay but i find it quite boring, like whats really the point of hitting a ball around a field, paintball on the other hand is great, its more tactical then every other sport, its one reason why i love fps so much. my sig doesn't say

MY moto; one shot one kill just for games, i follow this in paintball as well.

thats why i hate people that try out woodsball but they bring there speed ball guns, i can't count how many times iv been a perfect sniping zone but taken out by someone who fires 40 balls not even know where i am but hiting me anyway.

once i was in this perfect sniping zone on a new field, i took one shot at a group of five guys, i nailed him in the head ,since my guns doesn't make as much sound as most they didn't know exactly where i was but knew the general direction of the shot, well it turned out one of the five had an angel (an angel is a high quality speedball gun that is capable of shooting over 20 balls a second) and he just was shooting all over the place, i tryed to run for cover and he saw me lol, i got hit like 20 times, i can't say i liked that game.

I loves mah speedball gun. If i'm running through the field, i have to put my finger behind the trigger or just shaking it will make it fire :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom