What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alps have mountains..mountains help with downhill mountain bikeing.. And i take my bike when i go skiing there and put on 'high grip on the slip' tires :) (for snow and ice) and its a whole load of fun.

w00t. Im leaving for skiing in aproximately... 28 hours :D

One day i will go skiing in British Columbia... one day... (Whistler FTW)

Alps have mountains..mountains help with downhill mountain bikeing.. And i take my bike when i go skiing there and put on 'high grip on the slip' tires :) (for snow and ice) and its a whole load of fun.

w00t. Im leaving for skiing in aproximately... 28 hours :D

One day i will go skiing in British Columbia... one day... (Whistler FTW)

Hehe. I'm about 3 and a half hours from Whistler. I've only been once though for snowboarding.

I just went to a local mountain around today and wiped out pretty bad. My head is still woozy.

But it was fun.

paintball (woodsball)
archery i enter competitions so u could call me a professional archer, i use a 70 pound composit bow, once i fired it at a brick wall, it went through 3 inches lol.
skiing (down hiil)
basketball

What type of brick was it? Archery has intrested me but in the UK it is illegal to use a bow for hunting so i have never took the opportunity to learn.

I play ICE HOCKEY .. wo0t.. i bet no one plays that here =].. or maybe sumbody does.. idk.. lol

"Anybody can hit a BALL, but it takes skill to shoot a PUCK".

lol

In fall i run Cross Country

In winter i swim on swim team

In spring i run Track

in summer i do mostly triathlons and try to build up endurance for cross country

When im not on a computer, i'm usually doing those things... or playing piano

Hehe. I'm about 3 and a half hours from Whistler. I've only been once though for snowboarding.

I just went to a local mountain around today and wiped out pretty bad. My head is still woozy.

But it was fun.

I'm a little confused, is whistler in Aspen ?

What type of brick was it? Archery has intrested me but in the UK it is illegal to use a bow for hunting so i have never took the opportunity to learn.

Who cares, i just through bread down in the garden and take them out. Straight through, even my 16lb bow kills them.

70lbs compound bow !?!?, that's the type with all the cogs and pulley stuff isn't it ?, good ol' normal bow for me.

Although i have my eye on a 150lbs crossbow ;), do you have to buy special crossbow arrows, that are much, much stronger ? I split my graphite ones straight down the middle from hitting a brick with an 19lbs :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom