What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ping pong even a sport?

Actually, i would consider ping pong much more of a sport than say, racing or golfing ;)

I don't do any sports, or mainstream sports...never had and will.

Only weight training, just to be fit, healthy and looking good. My weight training is more bodybuilding/shaping...if you actually lift to bodybuild, that would be a sport in my eyes. A lot of regular, dedicated and devoted time in that. Preferrably drug free so you actually look good :D

No football, basketball, racquetball...of course the prerequisite volleyball, football, whatever stints had to be done in school :p

Actually, i would consider ping pong much more of a sport than say, racing or golfing ;)

I don't do any sports, or mainstream sports...never had and will.

Only weight training, just to be fit, healthy and looking good. My weight training is more bodybuilding/shaping...if you actually lift to bodybuild, that would be a sport in my eyes. A lot of regular, dedicated and devoted time in that. Preferrably drug free so you actually look good :D

No football, basketball, racquetball...of course the prerequisite volleyball, football, whatever stints had to be done in school :p

You haven't raced a 3 hour XC endurance event before then have you. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom