What should i get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. lol... I think you should save your money... but a laser is always fun.. one of my friends up the road has one of his neigbours paranoid.. to the point that when he shines it through the window.. the guy will run outside and try to find whos doing it.. he gets ****ed.. he looks everywhere lol..

You want to have fun with it... go find Tony Blair and when hes walking from his car or somehing shine it on him... lol..
dont accually do that... you will get arrested..

go find Tony Blair and when hes walking from his car or somehing shine it on him... lol..

I doubt a person trying this would live long enough to be arrested.... In a case like that, I would expect that they would "shoot first, ask questions later"

They have amred policemen right the way down Tony Blairs street. Its very likely they would shoot.

You want to have fun with it... go find Tony Blair and when hes walking from his car or somehing shine it on him... lol..
Oh Please Do Kman. Please Do. I will be your bestest friend if you do.

They have amred policemen right the way down Tony Blairs street. Its very likely they would shoot.

you never know until you try.

Ya do it from a bulding window... if they cant see you... they cant shoot you... just peek out through the curtans and do a quick shine.... and really, whos going to expect a 13-15 year old with a laser pointer.

One guy pied Jean Chretian... the RCMP never shot him lol....
chretien_piesequence000816.jpg

This guy had to go right up to him... you could point it at him from really far away..

You really want me to Eh ???The one i want has a range of 12 Miles... Thats enough lol :). Ok i will do it if you pay for me to get to london, pay for food drink accomodation and getting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom