what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dude? cash is like a check. What is the difference? anyway do you guys think I can verify my bank account tomorrow? I hope it gets verified cause the last 2 times it wouldn't verify.

there is a huge difference... cash they can pocket and keep and there is no way of proving whether you actually sent it or not. a check you can cancel and you have have records of it.

Question for you now... How did you ever survive without the tech forums to solve all of your problems for you?

I would do what I am doing cause unlike you people I send cash to don't want to pocket it and not give me what I bought.

Another problem with sending cash is that your letter is handled by probably hundreds of people. If any of them gets a hint or notices that there's cash in there, what would stop them from taking the envelope and pocketing that cash for themselves? If its an emergency, you can ask a friend to paypal it for you or even I could do it (since you are so trusting as to send cash via the postal service)

Another problem with sending cash is that your letter is handled by probably hundreds of people. If any of them gets a hint or notices that there's cash in there, what would stop them from taking the envelope and pocketing that cash for themselves? If its an emergency, you can ask a friend to paypal it for you or even I could do it (since you are so trusting as to send cash via the postal service)

Trusting isn't quite the word I'd use...In this case, naive would be far better suited.

And, ReikokuKo, be ye warned...our Norcent friend here likes to scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom