what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I was bidding on stuff on ebay and won and I need to pay my ebay invoice.

The problem is I was using paypal and thought I could spend $2,000 and then I would have to get verified but I must have been reading it wrong. Its telling me I have to get verified which I have tried in the past and it didn't work. I tried again and now I have to wait about 3-5 days.

So I was wondering what would you guys do? I contacted the people who I bought the items from and I hope they wait until I can get them the money. I HATE PAYPAL FOR LYING TO ME!!!!

rofl

Paypal didn't lie to you... you just didn't read.

Anyway, it took me 2 days to get verified. I think as long as you explained the situation, the sellers will wait the couple of days. They probably won't ship until they get payment though.

Aye...took me two days, as well....

...And then my bank rejected the transfers...

..And I haven't gotten around to verifying it again yet...

...I think I'll go do that now, actually...

...yep.

ok thank you guys. I will do exactly what you guys said to do. I thought it was 3-5 days but I was going to call them in 2 days anyway. Do you count today as the first day? I entered my bank info at about 12:00 P.M.

Ahhhh..the weekly Norcent emergency...

If you contacted the seller, that gives you (usually) a 7 day window to do anything. Worst case is you have to send them a money order or something. Don't panic and be as communicative with the seller AND PayPal as possible. Give the seller regular updates on the situation so they know (hopefully) you aren't just jerking them around. If your verification gets rejected , contact the seller immediately and arrange other payment methods.

I already told the person I will ship him/her cash if I have to. I didn't get an e-mail yet but I just sent it so it could be a while.

Aye...took me two days, as well....

...And then my bank rejected the transfers...

..And I haven't gotten around to verifying it again yet...

...I think I'll go do that now, actually...

...yep.

Rofl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom