What was the scariest dream you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
Inspired by the "What do you fear most?" thread.

I'll start off. My scariest dream (that I can remember) was during my Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow obsessiveness phase.

Basically, I was hiding in cracks of walls and in bushes try to hide from...someone...the enemy...and they were coming towards me...then the guy was right on top of me, and he looked at me. As he was reaching out to me, I woke up. Everytime I wake up from a dream, my skin is itching for some reason.

Anywayz, thats mine.

That on September 7th 2005 **** Cheney will fake a terrorist attack on the US which will result in another major war.

My dreams aren't scary, they're just weird. I've had two of equal scariness:

In the first, Pat Sajak (yes, Mister Wheel of Fortune) tried to kill me with an AK-47. In the second, three kids in my school went around killing people with lightsabers. Big red ones, like the Sith carry. Oddly enough, both were very realistic, and I woke up thinking it was real...

Lol, Macdude, funny. And I like your new avatar.

I just hope this thread is as successful as the fear one.

the only dream i can think of right now in any kind of detail is the one i have been having for 6 years when i was little.. A monster chase me over a cliff and i wake up shaking..

though, i think i've been having alot of dreams about a girl i liked for a while.. but i can't recal anything other than a faint memory of having something about her..

Flanker said:

ya man..have you ever woken up and just be balling? thats happend to me sevral times.....also one time i had a dream that my girlfriend drowned......it literaly thought i was gonna die....even for like 10 mins after a woke up.:(

Scariest dream? Here goes..

I am being chased by someone or something. I never get to see who or what. I jump in a car and drive, fast. I never see the headlights (dark, of course), but I know it is right behind me.

I'm flying around curves, bouncing off the curb, sideswiping cars and all. Way beyond the wetting yourself stage.

Suddently, the road ends in a bridge under construction. My car goes sailing through the air, and I hit some construction equipment. I'm trapped in the car, suspended in the air. I have a steel beam through the right side of my chest...can't brreathe...so much pain...

Suddenly, the door is ripped off my car, I turn... and wake up in a cold sweat, my heart racing.

Never a good night when that happens.

H4x3r said:
ya man..have you ever woken up and just be balling? thats happend to me sevral times.....also one time i had a dream that my girlfriend drowned......it literaly thought i was gonna die....even for like 10 mins after a woke up.:(

Trotter said:
Scariest dream? Here goes..

I am being chased by someone or something. I never get to see who or what. I jump in a car and drive, fast. I never see the headlights (dark, of course), but I know it is right behind me.

I'm flying around curves, bouncing off the curb, sideswiping cars and all. Way beyond the wetting yourself stage.

Suddently, the road ends in a bridge under construction. My car goes sailing through the air, and I hit some construction equipment. I'm trapped in the car, suspended in the air. I have a steel beam through the right side of my chest...can't brreathe...so much pain...

Suddenly, the door is ripped off my car, I turn... and wake up in a cold sweat, my heart racing.

Never a good night when that happens.

Damn...you guys's dreams...*ahem* nightmares, put mine to shame. Now I'm thankful that mine are only what they are.

Trotter, noticed how you always wake up right before you're about to find out, who/what it is thats chasing you? I never get to see the face of the guy thats reaching out to me. Maybe next time I get that dream, I'll dream up a flashlight, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom