What is the saddest thing you have done to your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codeine said:
Accumet8000...... the X800 XT is fantastic video card.. Have you even seen its specs..? Myself, i have punched my old compaq many times, extremely hard. Stupid 800mhz celeron....

yeah the x800xt might be a great card but the fact that he bought it for his computers first bithday...

Alex4R said:
Hmmm... well before I knew anything about computers, I used to get EXTREMELY mad at my old PC, and once I took my anger out on it with a bat. When I got a new one, I threw it off a bridge. Yep, hated it that much...

Thats funny, because before I knew much about computers, every time I would get a BSOD while playing an exciting game(i used Windows 95 at the time), I would hit that stupid thing so hard it you could hear it all over the house. Then I would shake the monitor and scream out ("DAMN YOU BILL GATES, I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

lol :p

back in the day, i had my geforce 3, i bought the extended warranty from compusa. a few days befor the warranty was up, i shorted the card out with a paperclip. I took it back and i got a brand new geforce 4. lol the year befor that, the compusa guy told me to do it, he said that if i fry it and bring it in, the techs dont test the stuff. And since the geforce 3 wasnt being made, they had to give me the closest thing to it, but cant give me anything cheaper. a brilliant idea if you ask me. Thats why i purchased the extended warranty for my radeon x800pro. cant wait until august lol.

jseber1982 said:
back in the day, i had my geforce 3, i bought the extended warranty from compusa. a few days befor the warranty was up, i shorted the card out with a paperclip. I took it back and i got a brand new geforce 4. lol the year befor that, the compusa guy told me to do it, he said that if i fry it and bring it in, the techs dont test the stuff. And since the geforce 3 wasnt being made, they had to give me the closest thing to it, but cant give me anything cheaper. a brilliant idea if you ask me. Thats why i purchased the extended warranty for my radeon x800pro. cant wait until august lol.

LOL..whatcha gonna do to fry your X800?

The saddest thing my computer has undergone was a transplant into a new case. That had to be the hardest computer task I have peformed. All of the wires wouldn't come out of the slots! I thought I broke it, but when I hooked it all back up, it was fine.

eh to fry my x800, hmm lol. havnt decided yet. hell if they dont test it,,, then why does it even have to be fried in the first place. wtf why didnt i think of that befor.. if they decide to test it and it works,,, the worst that will happen is they will tell you that it works and give it back

my old slot athlon 800, the heatsink clip didnt work, so i used thick wire and wrapped it around the cpu and heatsink, and twisted it until it was tight lol. worked fine.... i also tried pushing 2 15inch rockford fosgates with my 50 watt computer sub amp lmao, lol way back in the day

In 2.5 years when my warranty is almost over, the laptop will decide to copy gigs upon gigs of files while runinng prime 95 in a sauna.

my old mobo has that and so does my new one(warranty) so im looking at new computers all the time lol. it was worth the extra 20$ putting on the warranty lol. but in this case i have to fry it sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom