What a pity...what a shame! WHAT A DISGRACE TO TECHNOLOGY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that ppl that play online games might switch from there dsl or cable to that to be serious my mom only let me get cable because she works there! regulus that is funny stuff!

GrimReaper23 said:
I'm sure that ppl that play online games might switch from there dsl or cable to that to be serious my mom only let me get cable because she works there! regulus that is funny stuff!

Since it is still dial-up, you are basically screwed when it comes to online gaming. People don't realize that the whole thing is a scam. There is nothing new or revolutionary about this. All it is is browser caching and image compression and that has been going on for years. I can't leave out the fact that every image looks like total crap when you have this "broadband over dialup" enabled.

Companies need to realize its inevitable the dialup will die one of these days, and they need to quit trying to breath more life into it and instead try to come up with more affordable, low-tier broadband solutions for those dial-uppers who refuse to switch because of price.

beedubaya said:
netzero3np.jpg
FARK!!! I am putting in the converstion rate for the AU to US dollar, and I it works out the that connections down here are cheaper.

I like my no bullshit, no compression Internet

I like to be exposed naked to whatever, do my own security, no propertiary software to connect, no hiding behind a proxy.

The missus and I are looking for a new house.

She wants acreage, privacy, large rooms, etc.

My only stipulation is that it has to have access to broadband (DSL or cable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom