What was number 1 the day you were born?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... I wonder who... It's not Trotter he's only 38 (Got any grey hair yet?)... I know DMO is older than him.

A couple of gray hairs... my wife says I pull 'em out.

DMo is a bit older than me. I'm one of the oldest regulars. We have had a few old-timers join to get an answer or two, but they don't hang around.

I saw someones B-day a few days ago and said they were 102... most likely someone put in a false B-day...

December 1963 (Oh What A Night) - Four Seasons

I'm with you Trotter (Although I am not nearly as close to 40 as you are :p). Most of the songs listed are ones I was rocking out to as a teenager!

Heh... k, so looks like a few of us are over the hill! Grey hair? I've got a few poking myself, and about cussed when I found a grey eyebrow hair!!!

It's the gray coming through in my mustache that bothers me. I can't grow a beard (too much Cherokee), so the whiskers ain't a problem. My dad was going gray at 28, so I'm in good shape. My mom is 66 and only has a few gray hairs (like I said, lot of Cherokee).

My younger brother, who is 15, has a patch of gray hair growing out the back and top...lol. He gets it colored like every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom