WHAT MOVIE IS THAT?? -quotes-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
guess the movie, no googling. (Kornnuts idea in a different thread)

"I dunno about you pretzel man but I can run! I got no problem with that!" movie-_______?

(I started off with an easy one)

NO CLUE! An easier one....

Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow, and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose. Now don't you go dying on me!

Dumb and dumber, too easy, mine still stands. Cmon its not that hard, In the morning someone will get it.

easy....one of my favorites!!!!

Usual Suspects. He is talking about Kevin Spacey.....my favorite actor.

my other favorite quote from that movie was when the same guy that said the above quote said to the detectives, "I don't know, fu*k your father in the shower and then have a snack? Are you gonna charge me with this sh*t???"

ROFL!

Another easy one...

German shepherd starts barking. He's barking at me. I mean, it's obvious. He's barking at me. Every nerve-ending, all my senses, blood in my veins, everything I have is screaming, "Take off, man! Just bail, just get the f**k out of there!"

YEAAAA that is an awesome quote!!! Me and my buddies just roll on the floor watchin that movie again and again, man its awesome. "Really! I live in queens! you put that together yourself Einstein, or do you got a team of monkeys sittin in the back?" hahhaha!!!

"Can you hear me in the back?" Oh man I think im gonna watch that again right now.

Btw Mike- I didnt say it before but now you can throw one up there. Also yes Kevin Spacey is an amazzing freckin actor, he is such a normal lookin dude but hes freckin awesome. I'm also a fan of Paul Walker.. JK! no umm William Dafoe, and freckin Christopher Walken is excellant.

If you dont throw one up heres mine
"Rule of thumb? Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, so long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom