What Mountain Bike Do you own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, What Kind of Bike or Mountain Bike do you Own ( Not Motorbikes ).. EDIT: Pictures & Info Only

I Have 2.. Saracen Instict 1 which is a Dirt Jump bike and a Apollo Unleashed i Got the pic of the Saracen but not the apollo.. so Send us Pictures of Your Bike

Saracen Instict 1 Cost me Over £359+ ( Gave it a Good Clean ):

Attachments

• PIC0001.jpg
    PIC0001.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 687
lol gonna have to find pics:

srry for soo many pics, but after all, look at my username

A Mongoose XR-200

xr200.jpg

an X-Games Airstrike
airstrike321.jpg

like 2" of travel front and back, currently in the process of upgrading it, and I guess here would be a good place to ask, just pm me with the answer to the question I will post at the end of this post

A Diamondback Topanga (main bike) becasue it rides smooth as heck

topanga.jpg

A Magna (forgot the model) because i can beat it up

magna-1.jpg

and then my Mongoose BMX bike,

mongoose.jpg

and finally my Freeagent Trail Duster (which i shouldnt even put up here as it got stolen. i know what street its on, and a general location, but not the person.

ok for my question, just pm me an answer. Id like to put some 1 1/8" threadless forks on it, but it has 1" Threaded forks on it. Is there any way I can put some 1 1/8" on it without haveing to seriously modify the frame by putting a new fork tube on it, and welding and everything, maybe just change the cups on it?

2000 GT Aggressor (back when GT actually made mnt bikes, and good ones too) with front fork and aluminum frame. all kinds of upgrades too

bar ends, upgraded crank, upgraded rims, upgraded rear derailleur, a whole slew of different tires, carbon bottle cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom