What magazines do you have a subscription to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chankama said:
Why do you guys buy these magazines? Isn't all the info you need on the internet? :eek:

It's portable anywhere, in the car, on your bed or couch. Don't say get a laptop w/ wireless because I can't afford paying for a desktop and a laptop plus getting wireless g (my router only has b, and 11 mbps doesn't stand next to 54mbps on g or 100mbps hardwire. And like threepwood said, it's more enjoyable to read the articles on paper, it's also much better then reading off the computer screen which I look at almost 60% of the time I'm awake when I have access.

It only costs me 50 bucks per year for all three of my subscriptions, plus I get a nice DVD from my PC Gamer with a bunch of demos so I don't have to download these monster demos (700MB+).

I just recieved PC Gamer's 150th Issue today so it just sparked my curiosity what else other TF members read.

HAVOC2k5 said:
laptop on my lap on the toliet? I don't think so.

Hmm good point ... the floor? PDA? Pocket PC? PSP? Cellphone?

Or couldnt you wait till you got out of the toliet :p

PZEROFGH said:
Hmm good point ... the floor? PDA? Pocket PC? PSP? Cellphone?

Or couldnt you wait till you got out of the toliet :p

magazines dude, magazines... plus, if you run outta toliet paper... you can always use the worst articles.... lol j/k

oh yeah, and 2600...surprised that nobody else has metioned that one!

The mag has gotten a little weak over the years but I always enjoy listening to their radio show off the hook. For those that have not listened you should listen to one.

www.2600.com

There is always a link to the newest show on th main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom