what are the latest technological breakthroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rommelngo

Beta member
Hi,

I'm very interested to find out the latest technological breakthroughs. Anyone who are willing to share me some info or useful sites or topics i can dig into is much much appreciated.

in what areas of IT?

"the latest technological breakthroughs" are happening all the time.

Ok i foudn this very interesting. It is about a computer scientist and one of his projects. I am sorry, but i forgot his name :(

Anyways, he has been working for years on artificial intelligence. So recently he started to work on an algorithm to create algorithms! After many trials he finally wrote a successful algorithm that creates algorithms. When he tested his algorithm, it was able to create the same algorithm he did for his master thesis in college fully automatically!!!

This is a huge leap for artificial intelligence becuase programs will be able to "think" and create other programs.
:cool:

Hello, thanks guys for posting. Actually, I am in a company who encourages Patent applications from its engineers. Well, in the process of Patent generation, we must get technological breakthroughs and report these to ourselves so that we may be able to generate some Patentable ideas from there. I would prefer if the topics are very new/recent, related in printing technology, networking, etc. Some not so related topics would also do.
Please help me find a good topic to our tech forum as I really have no more time to do this. Besides I want to know from you guys who's been doing this longer.

Thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom