Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dual Core (1 x dual-core)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
So what kind of printer do u guys use?..

I just got myself a Canon Pixma 2000.. So far I am impressed :D.. It's a bubble jet printer and the Ngear brand cartridges are priced at $2.50 (black) and $5 (color)... The equivalent "Canon" brand cartridges are $10.00 (black) and about $20-$30 (color). The Ngear type cartridges are awesome for the price. :D

The printer itself cost me $50.

I know some people like getting laser printers for volume printing and such. And some ppl get BJ printers that have expensive cartridges.. Perhaps, they can print more pages / cartridge.. Canon's are nice that the printer head is an independent component - so u save money..

All my prices in Canadian $$. (exchange rate possibly 0.8 US).

Ehh, don't know some color inkjet from HP that prints, scans, copies etc...it's 'the business printer'

Man.. Some of the "official" cartridges from companies like Epson and HP are frikkin insane. :rolleyes:.. Refilling is the only option if u go for those.. I've always been a fan of the low capacity, cheap cartridges that canon uses..

yeah I think those cartridges can run like $20+ and $30~ for color, it's ridiculous...but they seem to last a long time around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom