Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your lame and dont like music

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some- mostly I listen to them with some of my friends because it's not the stuff I normally listen to.

I listen to rock/death metal and old school metal... I love POWND... Search for there music.... Very good band, listen to them live every day :p

"Music is like candy. Just throw out the wRappers."

Anyway I love rock music. Mostly progressive and alternative. But I also love the classics. From the 60s-80s.

I disagree. Listen to that, and then to this: YouTube - Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma (OK he is the *best*opera singer in the world. But my god is his voice powerful.)

With that said if Paul had some training (well a lot) his voice could be trained to be a great opera singer.

I disagree. Listen to that, and then to this: YouTube - Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma (OK he is the *best*opera singer in the world. But my god is his voice powerful.)

^ whoa...that's a big difference.

pavarotti is crazy. i actually had the opportunity to see him sing when i was much younger at the Met in nyc... before he got like permanently banned from performing there ever again. didn't like opera much then and only thing i remember was complaining to my g-ma that i didnt want to stay through the whole thing, lol. wish i had been a bit older so i could have appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom