What kind of music do you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
I like rap for the bass. My system shows up anybody elses at the school so if im rockin out to like Coheed and Cambria and some ******* drives by w/ a rinky dink system i just plug in some Luda or somethng and embarrass him in front of his gf. Mine hates it though.

as hes looking at you, you start the Hydrualics up, and bounce up and down:D......

^ Iv always wanted to do that:sigh: ^

As I Lay Dying
Blacklisted
Between the buried and me
(old) A Static Lullaby
A thousand falling skies
alexisonfire
all that remains
anatomoy of a ghost
(old) Atreyu
(old) avenged sevenfold (I hate there new stuff)
Bleeding Through
Bury your dead
Circle takes the square
Comeback Kid
Death before Dishonor
death by stereo
eighteen visions
from autumn to ashes
haste the day
kids like us
it dies today
Madball
modern life is war
norma jean
poison the well
Remembering never
stretch armstrong
terror
the warriors
throwdown
unearth
with honor
7 seconds
thrice

to name a few

as hes looking at you, you start the Hydrualics up, and bounce up and down......

^ Iv always wanted to do that ^
Sorry no hydros for me man.
(old) avenged sevenfold (I hate there new stuff)
Their new stuff is the best. Its more musical and no screaming and its what made them big. I cant listen to any of their old stuff cause its all a bunch of cliche like Cradle of Filth and Slipknot combined.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I prefer country, with a classic rock backup.

P.P. Why do you like 'everything except country'? I'm sorry, I just don't see how it can offend anyone so bad as to say this. You're not the first person I've heard say this either. It's so strange how people alienate it, but they're totally clueless.

Ryan

Alot of people don't like country. But they should include other weird genres like Happy Hardcore and Polka.

EDIT: BTW Country > Polka.

P.P. Mguire said:
Their new stuff is the best. Its more musical and no screaming and its what made them big. I cant listen to any of their old stuff cause its all a bunch of cliche like Cradle of Filth and Slipknot combined.

i agree, i like A7X alot more now that they put out a all around good album, not just a few good songs. My favorite songs from the album are Bat country and binded in chains.

anyone else here like the Darkness?, their new CD is awsome too.

MrZucchiniHead said:
My favorite songs from the album are Bat country
anyone else here like the Darkness?, their new CD is awsome too.

just like everyone else in the world... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BAT COUNTRY OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS SONG IS THE ROXERZZZZzzzZZZ

who cares if its screaming! its how they were, then all the mainstream got to them and now they play what people want them to play and not being original.. they sound like any other friggen band now (there newest stuff)

darkness..... i can not stand them....:rolleyes:

techno ,big techno fan im not quite sure what the difference in trance and industrail is but i like them all, also everything except rap, some hip hop just cause its techno's retarded little brother lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom