What kind of mouse do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a logitech MX700 cordless optical mouse that came with the logitech® cordless MX Duo

1919.jpg

hygor said:
I love them.. i did have my puter hooked up to my stereo... but the sound from these is awesome., i have them tweaked to the settings i want and get everything upmixed to 6.1 so my music sounds great and really fills the room and watching dvds is great too as you feel in the movie!

If speakers designed for a computer by a computer-related company like Creative (even if they do specialize in audio) sound better then your stereo, you need a better stereo...with true speakers. How I'd love to have a nice component system in my room...with true hi-fi speakers. As it is, my Minisystem is nice...and is better then any computer speakers I've heard. This is not to say I've heard all of the computer speakers in existance...actually, the above statement regarding the minisystem is very biased because I haven't even heard a 6.1 computer speaker system. BUT my statement about true hi-fi speakers (from a specifically speaker oriented company) is hard to argue...if the sound from computer speakers beats the sound of the very best of hi-fi audio component systems, then why aren't people using those with their component systems instead?

I would like to hear the speakers you refer to though some time or another...

i got the logitech mouse wateva the best wired one they have is like mx500 i think. And the keyboard to match because i hate wireless stuff.

qiranworms said:
If speakers designed for a computer by a computer-related company like Creative (even if they do specialize in audio) sound better then your stereo, you need a better stereo...with true speakers. How I'd love to have a nice component system in my room...with true hi-fi speakers. As it is, my Minisystem is nice...and is better then any computer speakers I've heard. This is not to say I've heard all of the computer speakers in existance...actually, the above statement regarding the minisystem is very biased because I haven't even heard a 6.1 computer speaker system. BUT my statement about true hi-fi speakers (from a specifically speaker oriented company) is hard to argue...if the sound from computer speakers beats the sound of the very best of hi-fi audio component systems, then why aren't people using those with their component systems instead?

I would like to hear the speakers you refer to though some time or another...

I've had my stereo since 1995 so its getting on a bit... i has a 3cd changer in it as was the thing back then... sound quality is nice but not great... no doubt though that if i hooked my puter up to the Bose system downstairs it would sound better than my creative speakers... but as far as sound quality goes i am pretty happy with them!

I have a blue Microsoft Optical Mouse like ATCQ also, it was my first optical mouse and I think I bought it for 10 bucks on sale. Still working fine. Haven't had any problems with it. I suppose the more advanced optical mixe are cool and everything, but I've never felt I needed one, btw how do you post a pic on the forum like ATCQ did?

PS: From what I've heard from all you guys I think I might hook my computer up to my stereo speakers. They're much better sound then my computer speakers. I just wonder whether I can. Is the plug for computer speakers the same as the plug for regular speakers?

I got nothing special.......just a black mouse with a scroll whell on it that says, "Dell by Microsoft".......so basically it's a black microsoft mouse with a scroll wheel.....and of course it's ps/2.....i also have a million other mice but this one is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom