What kind of car does everyone drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a load of crap. you dont sound like you have a clue what you are talking about.

HP comes from more than just a fuel system and a bigger turbo.
But better fuel systems and better turbo's do increase horsepower (except for the lag of the turbos, of course), even if they're not the only things that do.

So fuel pumps, fuel rail, injectors, make up the primary fuel system right? Upgrade those along with new ECU mapping, intake mod (turbo, supercharger, manifold), finishes it off?

But better fuel systems and better turbo's do increase horsepower (except for the lag of the turbos, of course), even if they're not the only things that do.

yeah they do, but that isnt the only thing that is needed

anytime you put on a bigger turbo there are many things that are needed

FMIC
bigger piping
aftermarket BOV
Injectors
Fuel Pump(s)
FPR
Downpipe
Bigger exhaust
Clutch
Standalone or Piggyback
etc

the most important thing is TUNING.

yeah they do, but that isnt the only thing that is needed

anytime you put on a bigger turbo there are many things that are needed
you don't actually need those things. Not per-se. Yes, they will help to increase your horsepower, but they're not absolutely essential to increase horsepower.

anytime you increase power you also have to increase fuel.

and do to this you need a good fuel system with a good exhaust system to get all that air out...and on top of that you will have to cool the air to the car won't detonate. then you will need to have it tuned so it doesnt melt a hole in the pistons.

Family member died, dad got the house. Sold and is getting the 2007 Jaguar XKR, and the 2007 Volvo S80 4.4L V8 AWD.

sounds really mean, but my dad was happy, he had never even seen her. Didnt know her at all. (Actually she gave the house to my dads mum, and she gave it to him)

Fair enough.

20060719-2007-jaguar-xkr-side.jpg
Jaguar

volvo_s80_awd_2007_440x220.jpg
Volvo

P.S.

I also, came out 22K Better :D

anytime you increase power you also have to increase fuel.

and do to this you need a good fuel system with a good exhaust system to get all that air out...and on top of that you will have to cool the air to the car won't detonate. then you will need to have it tuned so it doesnt melt a hole in the pistons.

Yeh... the bugatti veyron has the car engine totally open, because it gets to 1000 degrees C, mental...

well i mean any turbo car can run an EGT upwards or 1800*F getting into 2000*F is leaning it out pretty bad.

but you have to remember that car is a W16 with 4 turbos. Its by no means a civic with a turbo kit.

Yeh i know lol. i mean it even has a Horsepower guage... with a peak of 1001Hp ... man thats gota ****ing fly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom