What kind of car does everyone drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb55810c.jpg

5aede8e5.jpg

a6690d5a.jpg

I'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford!

chevys are just as cheaply made as any ford ever is...well both of them have their merits over any dodge. those are the worst designed/cheapest made cars ever. with the exception of a few.

Just the usual reputation you hear from other drivers. Import beats domestic. Import = longer lasting, more reliable, better mpg, customer service, etc., etc. etc.

Just the usual reputation you hear from other drivers. Import beats domestic. Import = longer lasting, more reliable, better mpg, customer service, etc., etc. etc.

that is true to a degree.

import cars are usually meant to last 300k miles, while most chevy/ford/dodge cars are meant to go 100k.

import cars usually get better MPG because they usually have smaller engines. I.e 1.6 to my 5.0

ive had both (bunch of civics, 1 acura, 1 DSM, and others)

i think that american cars have better interiors, suspensions, and are all around built sturdier...its just they dont have the reliablity or the mpgs

I have to admit, some domestic cars that I do like are the Shelby GT (newest model, no way I can afford that) and the Dodge Neon SRT-4 (which unfortunately, has been discontinued). There really isn't any other cars that I've found an interest in. Plus, the styling is bland. That's where GM really need to push. Their Cobalt was a bust. Even their supercharged SS had dissapointing sales with not so good performance compared to it's import competition for sport compact cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom