What are the job positions that are mostly outsourced in the technology field? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Off Topic Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2018, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default What are the job positions that are mostly outsourced in the technology field?

I'm gonna be graduating in a year with a CS degree, I don't live in the U.S. and have been thinking a lot about moving there after I graduate and maybe start my career there I've been freelancing for a while and made some money it's not enough for me to move to the U.S. yet. Now what I figured would be best for me is if I found a job while I live in my current country since life here is somewhat cheap a $1000/month would actually be pretty amazing for me. what are the positions that are mostly outsourced so that I can focus on them in my last year? I heard AWS admins are outsourced any other suggestions?
notice I'm looking for a job not freelancing I've been freelancing web development for a while now so I'm not looking for that and it has a lot of downsides too.
thanks.

Old 09-07-2018, 09:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
True Techie

Default Re: What are the job positions that are mostly outsourced in the technology field?

There are loads of web dev jobs out there. But it's harder to move from web dev to other fields, as honestly ppl have the mindset they can't code in any other language. This is my dilemma also.

Machine learning and cyber security are big things right now. You may need to pursue a master/phd and do some additional qualifications to enter cyber sec.

Data analytics/data science is also producing many jobs currently