What ifs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is alienware computers didnt cost 1,000,000 dollars a piece?

what if the computer i got off ebay worked?

what if i wasnt an idiot?

what if i went outside and played basketball right now?

What if we could all afford the latest computer hardware 7800GTX 512MB :) WOOT ?

What if Fear Factor got cancelled?

Oh knows i would die :amazed: though i hate the new season its kind of boring, but i like what they eat now :D

What if it snowed in summer without the cold

What if this thread was closed

What if what if doesnt make sense

what if what if we do what if is so we do what if because what if we do it

what if none of you guys get the above question

ha
PZEROFGH said:
Wt if we could all afford the latest computer hardware 7800GTX 512MB :) WOOT ?

Then we'd be spoilt little things.

PZEROFGH said:
what if what if we do what if is so we do what if because what if we do it

Then we did it...but ofcourse...

What if there was know earth or universe?

What if there was a song without curse words in it?

What if Nubius never said anything mean?

The universe would fall out of balance and planets would erupt into burning balls of death, colliding with eachother creating massive explosions decimating everything within a 5 billion mile radius...
What are you talking about. I haven't said anything mean in a long time. Compare nubius of today vs nubius of a few months ago is like night and day, good vs evil, chocolate vs vanilla, vanilla retaliating against chocolate, chocolate using dirty underhanded tricks, vanilla with a sniper in the trees.

why do you have to pick on me even though I've been rehabilitated and released back as a functioning part of society...WHY!? WHY DANG IT!! STOP THE HATE.

Nubius said:
What are you talking about. I haven't said anything mean in a long time. Compare nubius of today vs nubius of a few months ago is like night and day, good vs evil, chocolate vs vanilla, vanilla retaliating against chocolate, chocolate using dirty underhanded tricks, vanilla with a sniper in the trees.

why do you have to pick on me even though I've been rehabilitated and released back as a functioning part of society...WHY!? WHY DANG IT!! STOP THE HATE.

Yeah stop picking on Nubius

Nubius said:

Lol, thats a perfect example of the new Nubius. The "Old" Nubius would've said something like, "WTFs your problem? Little 13 year-old punks...whatever, I don't care what you little shizzes think..." or something like that :)

The "New" Nubius laughed it away :) "...chocolate vs vanilla, vanilla retaliating against chocolate, chocolate using dirty underhanded tricks, vanilla with a sniper in the trees." LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom