What I am doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Sitting in TS trying to help a clanmate put together his computer. He has his friend there with him, and after over half an hour, they've just managed to install the mobo. The I/O shield was giving them problems lol. They're attempting to get the cpu in now.

lol sounds like fun :p

Right now I'm typing what you're now reading.

And hey you have 1,000 posts now.

Yeah, I posted that as a side comment in something else I said in the building high performance machines section. That post should have been 1001, and this should be 1002. Does the post not count if it is the OP?

Edit: Idk, this one didn't count either.

Off Topic, as well as the Introduction forum, do not count toward post counts.

Why not? My old clan did that too with their off topic section. Is it because the people new to the forums sometimes judge people's tech knowledge here based on their post count?

Just to stop people from looking more important than they are / more knowledgeable as most noobs think high post count equates to a large amount of knowledge.

Anyway, he is still at it, and he is pretty much finishing up the psu connections. They were giving him loads of problems too XD.

Idk. Nos, is that a space marine in your sig? It looks like one. Do you play Dawn of War 2?

Oh yeah, the dude finally got his pc up and running today. He couldn't get it to stay on for more than a second for over an hour because he had a psu connection in the system fan 1 jack on his mobo. He used a 32 bit vista installation cd from his old computer, so he doesn't get all his ram. I guess .75 GB isn't that big of a deal though. It didn't ask him for any kind of product key, so I don't know what is going to happen. Maybe it just won't let him update or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom