What have you done that 99% of the people on this site can't say they have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat mario (original game) while playing upside down (was hard)
threw two shutouts in baseball, but never got a base hit.
been in jail/prison in 3 different states.(all from same charge)
got my name on the fugitive list for 4 years lol. (fun times eh?)
been beaten up by two cops(at same time) (different story from the above)

i think that covers it....

Did something the other day.... Not forum appropriate...
Oh... and a few months ago another thing....

Hmm, let's keep it geeky...

Anyone ever hack saw a gpu heatsink in half before? How about twice? I did it to my 4850's to cool the vrms. Someone did it on XS and i copied and it works good.

OOO i got a good one kind of.

Anyone ever work for the government @ age 17? I was pretty proud of that :) It was a great job experience too with good pay for that age.

Hmmm...

AH! Anyone ever go down a black diamond on there second day of snowboarding ever in Vermont? It was an accident on my part and I didn't go down very nice *my butt hurted!* My teacher still laughs about that :)

was issued a drivers license @ age 19 that showed me as 21.

dmv's fault, they read my '78 as '76 hehe, so it was kinda legal and not fake.

* as far as wakeboarding goes, pretty much everything. a few of my prouder achievements:

"313" which is a hoochie glide with a frontside 360.
tantrum, which is sort of a tucked-in backflip
all kinds of indy and mobe pokey-grabs and spins.
look them up on youtube if you aren't a skater or wakeboarder.
i land most of them, but eat **** on a regular basis trying to mix them up.

* been beaten up by the dallas police department.
* had "relations" with the entire house of females that were all roomates (not at the same time you
sick freaks).
* driven an 18-wheeler.
* completely restored a ski boat inside and out.
* married the best woman on earth.
* fallen asleep with a jack-in the-box egg roll in my hand.
* caught 142 catfish in just under 8 hours total fishing.
* become best friends with my parents.
* grow watermelons. and bell peppers. and cucumbers. and radishes. and green beans. and snow
peas. and cherry tomatoes. and serrano peppers. and this weird lettuce/spinach/green mix stuff.
* robbed a liquor store. just kidding.

^^^ Got cukes, green beans, and bell peppers in the garden right now. We've got regular tomatoes (Big Boys, I think). Other than that we planted squash (yellow crookneck), cabbage, corn (Silver Queen), three varieties of green beans (half-runners, Blue Lake, and some kind an old lady gave my wife), okra, and cantaloupes. We've still got about three rows we could plant but the ground hasn't had a chance to dry out enough lately.

cool man i love having a garden. at least when the world goes to crap i will know how to feed myself. my wife is learning how to can vegetables and preserve fruit from my mom (a lost art), so we can pass it down to our kids one day. people can call me "hillbilly" all they want, but if and when the local grocery store closes down i wont be starving to death. i dont like squash, but do like zucchini...odd, huh? would like to try cabbage next year, not enough room in the beds this year. got a little corn, but it really didnt want to come up this year (its soooooo dry and hot here now). okra i love, but my folks usually plant that so i have all i want from them. cantaloupes were a disaster for me last year. also gonna do potatoes next february and see how i come out with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom