What is happening to society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sounds wrong to us..but heck age is really only a number (with reason).

Im sure if you go back 13 12 and 18 and 14 years olds all got married with each other and had kids and all that...but society has made it wrong with all these laws and stuff we have.

Most laws are made by pencil pushers, who don't actually have first hand experience in the matters they're dealing with.
Also, human stupidity plays a big role in what laws take effect, or how those with power use their power.

But I think the idea of the law so often doesn't take into account subjectivity and relativity, and that there's no such thing as perfection.
There are lots of situations where the law works against common sense, and/or common descency.

Practice makes perfect I suppose. Then again we have courts since we understand that the real world doesn't operate as stated in the count less volumes of books with compilations of do's and dont's.

If our courts are unable to see all sides of the situation and deal with it justly. Then I think we are just wasting our time and money establishing them in the first place.

who was it that said spankings are illegal?
not in my family. if i were mouth off to my mom my dad would still slap the **** out of me, if my mom didnt do it first. and im 33.
the kids in my family are well behaved and know "the look". which says "you better shut the **** up with that ruckus or im going to BEAT YOUR ***"...
when i am in a grocery store or somewhere a little kid is having a fit i usually say (loudly), "they should take that kid outside and give him/her something to cry ABOUT".
lolz. illegal my ***. my kids wont be acting like little heathens. and if someone wants to come to my house and tell me how to raise my kids, i'll slap the **** out of them, too.

If our courts are unable to see all sides of the situation and deal with it justly. Then I think we are just wasting our time and money establishing them in the first place.

It isn't a court of justice, it is a court of law. HUGE difference.

who was it that said spankings are illegal?
not in my family. if i were mouth off to my mom my dad would still slap the **** out of me, if my mom didnt do it first. and im 33.
the kids in my family are well behaved and know "the look". which says "you better shut the **** up with that ruckus or im going to BEAT YOUR ***"...
when i am in a grocery store or somewhere a little kid is having a fit i usually say (loudly), "they should take that kid outside and give him/her something to cry ABOUT".
lolz. illegal my ***. my kids wont be acting like little heathens. and if someone wants to come to my house and tell me how to raise my kids, i'll slap the **** out of them, too.

In today's society you will be in jail and your kids taken away. Sad but true. My daughter got in trouble when she was in 2nd grade for punching some little boy on the playground. (Actually she pretty much kicked his butt) I told the teacher that called to take my daughter out in the hall and bust her hind end.
She tells me no, we can't do that.
Well, I just gave you permission.
We still can't do it.
Well when the *bleep* did that start?
About two years ago.
OK, so did you notice a change in the behavior of the kids when this happened?
Yes, it was immediate.

No discipline=anarchy=this country in the crapper.

i wouldnt be in jail because i'd be ****in dead before ANYONE took my kids. and likely a few of whomever decided to come and try to take them.
this country is in the crapper. look at our parents generation. they worked hard. look at our generation...the slack started then, a good portion of us believe in working hard for what you get and that once you get it, its yours...look at the next youngest generation and you have a mob of slack-jawed imbeciles that think the entire world owes them something. no offense to our younger members, most of you guys are probably hard-working little industrialites. but as a general rule the rest of them are not.
sad but true, indeed. what will the world be like in 50 years?

Nagamsama no offense to Americans at all. Cause I've had my fair share of "red neck" friends and its ****ed up how Americans get blamed for everything. Most people are out there to work and live their lives

At the same time though. This pride in a country and patriotism is some what dangerous. If America's enemies truly wanted to ruined the nation. They would cause it to collapse from the inside. The fact that we're just Isreali goons as of this moment is truly shameful.

If the US is indeed a nation it needs to gain control of its sovereignty once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom