What happened to ADZ (moderator of this forum)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys that desperate for conversation that you've got to pick on some seldom-posted mod?

What goes on between the mods is their business alone. ADZ hasn't posted since January. You could PM him (or an admin), to find out what he's up to...but there's no obligation to tell you.

Um...well all of the regular people that come here have even less than them. We all have lives too.

You can't run an army without the leaders...

I do see Emily and beedubaya and occasionally DMO on here, but not alot of the other mods.

DMo never posts that much though, he's a supermod...(emily is too, but DMo has been one ever since I can remember)

The reason I always get is the ever elusive "We do behind the scenes work"

Yet it does seem to take a reaaaaally long time to get things done.

He's quick on the draw when it comes to swiping your sig though :p

DMo does a lot of stuff. He just doesn't post much. He's always available if you've got a problem, and that's all we really need.

I do see Emily and beedubaya and occasionally DMO on here, but not alot of the other mods.
I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered...

Mods do have lives outside of TF. But most try to keep the peace and lend a hand when they can.

I am rather active for the most part.

Trotter said:
Mods do have lives outside of TF. But most try to keep the peace and lend a hand when they can.
You're not allowed to have lives. You must never leave the TF. You must creep around all day oiling switches and saying "Yes, Masta!"
mfeldman.jpg

You're not allowed to have lives. You must never leave the TF. You must creep around all day oiling switches and saying "Yes, Masta!"
Now you sound like my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom