WHat happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u look at it? I'm worried of doing it. Someone did im me that I didnt know, but it was them saying wath this video of us getting wasted! I didn't look at it, tho... It was from comcast too...

I clicked on the link but i didnt download the stuff because i was afraid of a virus or something.

well it does say pics.pif, how many times have you gotten a pic with a pif file extensions?

Quick google says PIF is:
Windows Program Information File

A Program Information File dates back to the early versions of Windows. Basically, it's an information file that when you click on it the information in the file is used by Windows to run some program; including code that can be in the PIF file. It is a potentially dangerous file type and one should never click on one received via E-mail without extensive knowledge of exactly what it will do first. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.

It also has some lesser information about it being some vector image format, but how many times would you ever see PIF as an extension for pictures?

On a side note, how about you remove that link or atleast put a friggin warning around it. Glad I didn't click it, but someone else might without reading the information in the thread.

Warez: "BRING IT ON! FOR I AM THE MASTER OF WINDOWS!! YOU CANNOT INFECT MY COMPUTER BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY WHERE IT CAN BE HIDDEN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

idk but my friend says
HDdevice located
Jerry Suinay
in a cafe
is the hacker or something. idk what hes talking about does anybody know? I think hes just making it up though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom