What grinds your gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What grinds my gears are people who buy a sports car and get an auto.

Me and a friend are considering printing a lot of fliers that say "****** bag, get a manual!" and putting them on aforementioned cars in the uni parking lot.

What grinds my gears are people who buy a sports car and get an auto.

Me and a friend are considering printing a lot of fliers that say "****** bag, get a manual!" and putting them on aforementioned cars in the uni parking lot.

Although I hate this too, I've grown to be a little more open minded towards automatic muscle cars, despite the fact I still hate them. Mostly because I know a guy who has a burning passion for muscle and sports cars, yet he has severe knee problems in his left knee, so much that he sold his stick shift car to get an automatic cause he simply couldn't handle moving it that much anymore.

Although I hate this too, I've grown to be a little more open minded towards automatic muscle cars, despite the fact I still hate them. Mostly because I know a guy who has a burning passion for muscle and sports cars, yet he has severe knee problems in his left knee, so much that he sold his stick shift car to get an automatic cause he simply couldn't handle moving it that much anymore.

For things like that I can understand, although he could have also gotten a paddle shifter which is legit. What gets me are the 20 something ****** bag tools who think they are cool because they have a mustang or charger. Fact is they aren't well made, they aren't very fast and they ride and handle terribly.

Some cars shift better as an auto, i know the GS300 does.

Theres also the paddle shifters...and then the same thing on the shifter, where you shift it to the side and can shift up and down like a manual ( i would prefer the later).

Some cars shift better as an auto, i know the GS300 does.

Theres also the paddle shifters...and then the same thing on the shifter, where you shift it to the side and can shift up and down like a manual ( i would prefer the later).

paddles are great only if you have a decent tranny running it. The best option is a dual clutch manual. Paddles on a cheap auto aren't that fun, like on the Honda fit, it takes it a second to actually shift after you pull it.

95% of customer service grinds my gears. I've had to define computer terms for the dell CS, also the people at best buy seem to have this thing where they want me to bring my computer to them to for them to answer any of my questions( I stopped using bestbuy a long time ago).
When I was more of a noob, (not that I'm not a noob now) I needed to upgrade the memory on my fathers laptop. They gave me the wrong memory the first time I went to them and told me to bring the computer in when the memory wouldn't go into the socket!

Boy, it's nice to be able to rant about these things:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom